Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcyclist injured in North Hampton accident
NORTH HAMPTON - A rider was injured Tuesday night when a motorcycle crashed near 129 Mill Road.
The accident was reported at 10:37 p.m. and the operator was transported to an area hospital for treatment, according to a police press release.
Police did not release the name of the rider. The crash remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about it is asked to call Sgt. James Russell at 603-964-2198, Ext. 3008, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Anonymous information may also be provided by contacting Crimeline for the Hamptons at 603-929-2222, or online at email@example.com or on Facebook.com/Hampton Crimeline. Cash rewards are paid for Crimeline tips that lead to arrests and convictions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 6
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 0
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 10
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs