May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Milford man charged in Subway robbery
MILFORD -- Police have made an arrest in the armed robbery of the Subway on Elm Street last month.
Matthew C. DiBona, 20, of 37 Cypress Road in Milford, was arrested Wednesday after a lengthy investigation into the daytime robbery of the sandwich shop on June 13.
DiBona has been charged with one Class A felony count of robbery and was arraigned at the Ninth Circuit Court in Milford on Wednesday. He’s being held at the Valley Street Jail on $10,000 cash bail, according to Capt. Chris Nervik.
The robbery occurred around 3 p.m. on June 13, when a man walked into the shop brandishing a knife and demanding money from the clerk behind the counter. The man then left the Subway with an undisclosed amount of cash and headed east along the railroad tracks behind the restaurant.
Though local and state police, including Milford’s K-9 unit, searched the area, they were unable to find the suspect. An investigation launched by detectives resulted in DiBona’s arrest.
Nervik said the department has had contact with DiBona in the past and arrested him recently in connection with another robbery.
DiBona is scheduled to appear for a probable cause hearing in the Milford court on July 23 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424