May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Milford man charged in Subway robbery
MILFORD -- Police have made an arrest in the armed robbery of the Subway on Elm Street last month.
Matthew C. DiBona, 20, of 37 Cypress Road in Milford, was arrested Wednesday after a lengthy investigation into the daytime robbery of the sandwich shop on June 13.
DiBona has been charged with one Class A felony count of robbery and was arraigned at the Ninth Circuit Court in Milford on Wednesday. He’s being held at the Valley Street Jail on $10,000 cash bail, according to Capt. Chris Nervik.
The robbery occurred around 3 p.m. on June 13, when a man walked into the shop brandishing a knife and demanding money from the clerk behind the counter. The man then left the Subway with an undisclosed amount of cash and headed east along the railroad tracks behind the restaurant.
Though local and state police, including Milford’s K-9 unit, searched the area, they were unable to find the suspect. An investigation launched by detectives resulted in DiBona’s arrest.
Nervik said the department has had contact with DiBona in the past and arrested him recently in connection with another robbery.
DiBona is scheduled to appear for a probable cause hearing in the Milford court on July 23 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424