May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police seek identity of man shown stealing large TV
MANCHESTER — Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a man they say stole a large television set from the common area of the Hampshire Towers, 55 River Road.
The Hampshire Towers Association reported the theft of a 50-inch Sony television set from a common area of the apartment building about 9 p.m. Friday.
A review of surveillance video monitoring the complex led to the discovery of an unknown male removing the television set at about 11 p.m. the previous Sunday, July 1.
The man in the video is not a resident of the apartment building and has yet to be identified.
Anyone with information on his identity is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 6
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 0
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 10
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424