May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police seek identity of man shown stealing large TV
MANCHESTER — Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a man they say stole a large television set from the common area of the Hampshire Towers, 55 River Road.
The Hampshire Towers Association reported the theft of a 50-inch Sony television set from a common area of the apartment building about 9 p.m. Friday.
A review of surveillance video monitoring the complex led to the discovery of an unknown male removing the television set at about 11 p.m. the previous Sunday, July 1.
The man in the video is not a resident of the apartment building and has yet to be identified.
Anyone with information on his identity is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 4
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 33
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424