May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dad found, baby unharmed after Rochester search
ROCHESTER — Police have found a man accused of fleeing the scene with his 10-month-old son after striking the boy's mother with his car.
Lt. Jason Thomas said a caller tipped off Rochester police that he had spotted Dennis Allan Meeks' car in a mobile home park on Wednesday.
Officers responding to the call found Meeks walking on Day Lily Lane along with his son, Xavier.
Thomas said Meeks was visiting friends who were not aware of the police order to be on the look out for him and the baby after a domestic disturbance with the boy's mother on Tuesday.
Meeks was arrested without incident and the child, who was unharmed, was returned to his mother.
Meeks has been charged with reckess conduct, interference with custody and theft by unauthorized taking.
He is scheduled for arraignment Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 7
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
License revocations for DWI announced
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424