June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Dad found, baby unharmed after Rochester search
ROCHESTER — Police have found a man accused of fleeing the scene with his 10-month-old son after striking the boy's mother with his car.
Lt. Jason Thomas said a caller tipped off Rochester police that he had spotted Dennis Allan Meeks' car in a mobile home park on Wednesday.
Officers responding to the call found Meeks walking on Day Lily Lane along with his son, Xavier.
Thomas said Meeks was visiting friends who were not aware of the police order to be on the look out for him and the baby after a domestic disturbance with the boy's mother on Tuesday.
Meeks was arrested without incident and the child, who was unharmed, was returned to his mother.
Meeks has been charged with reckess conduct, interference with custody and theft by unauthorized taking.
He is scheduled for arraignment Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424