May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Dad found, baby unharmed after Rochester search
ROCHESTER — Police have found a man accused of fleeing the scene with his 10-month-old son after striking the boy's mother with his car.
Lt. Jason Thomas said a caller tipped off Rochester police that he had spotted Dennis Allan Meeks' car in a mobile home park on Wednesday.
Officers responding to the call found Meeks walking on Day Lily Lane along with his son, Xavier.
Thomas said Meeks was visiting friends who were not aware of the police order to be on the look out for him and the baby after a domestic disturbance with the boy's mother on Tuesday.
Meeks was arrested without incident and the child, who was unharmed, was returned to his mother.
Meeks has been charged with reckess conduct, interference with custody and theft by unauthorized taking.
He is scheduled for arraignment Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball jackpot sold in Florida - 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424