May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dad found, baby unharmed after Rochester search
ROCHESTER — Police have found a man accused of fleeing the scene with his 10-month-old son after striking the boy's mother with his car.
Lt. Jason Thomas said a caller tipped off Rochester police that he had spotted Dennis Allan Meeks' car in a mobile home park on Wednesday.
Officers responding to the call found Meeks walking on Day Lily Lane along with his son, Xavier.
Thomas said Meeks was visiting friends who were not aware of the police order to be on the look out for him and the baby after a domestic disturbance with the boy's mother on Tuesday.
Meeks was arrested without incident and the child, who was unharmed, was returned to his mother.
Meeks has been charged with reckess conduct, interference with custody and theft by unauthorized taking.
He is scheduled for arraignment Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424