May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men accused of armed robbery
LONDONDERRY — Two Londonderry men face multiple charges in connection with an armed robbery that happened in town earlier this week.
On Tuesday, local police arrested Perkins Road residents Mark James Boardman, 36, and Timothy Raymond Larochelle Jr., 27.
Police believe Boardman and Larochelle robbed an unidentified juvenile at gunpoint on Monday. The victim suffered minor injuries during the incident.
The following day, the Londonderry Police Department obtained a search warrant for the home the two men apparently shared. During Tuesday’s search of the property, police discovered two replica semiautomatic pistols on the property, one of which was believed to have been used in the alleged crime.
Boardman faces charges of armed robbery, second-degree assault, criminal threatening and reckless conduct, and is being held on $20,000 cash bail at Rockingham County jail.
Larochelle faces charges of second-degree assault and robbery, and is being held at Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
“This was not a random occurrence,” Lt. Ryan Kearney said this week. “All parties involved were known to each other from prior dealings, and this incident allegedly stemmed from a prior drug transaction.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 15
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424