June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Two men accused of armed robbery
LONDONDERRY — Two Londonderry men face multiple charges in connection with an armed robbery that happened in town earlier this week.
On Tuesday, local police arrested Perkins Road residents Mark James Boardman, 36, and Timothy Raymond Larochelle Jr., 27.
Police believe Boardman and Larochelle robbed an unidentified juvenile at gunpoint on Monday. The victim suffered minor injuries during the incident.
The following day, the Londonderry Police Department obtained a search warrant for the home the two men apparently shared. During Tuesday’s search of the property, police discovered two replica semiautomatic pistols on the property, one of which was believed to have been used in the alleged crime.
Boardman faces charges of armed robbery, second-degree assault, criminal threatening and reckless conduct, and is being held on $20,000 cash bail at Rockingham County jail.
Larochelle faces charges of second-degree assault and robbery, and is being held at Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
“This was not a random occurrence,” Lt. Ryan Kearney said this week. “All parties involved were known to each other from prior dealings, and this incident allegedly stemmed from a prior drug transaction.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424