May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men accused of armed robbery
LONDONDERRY — Two Londonderry men face multiple charges in connection with an armed robbery that happened in town earlier this week.
On Tuesday, local police arrested Perkins Road residents Mark James Boardman, 36, and Timothy Raymond Larochelle Jr., 27.
Police believe Boardman and Larochelle robbed an unidentified juvenile at gunpoint on Monday. The victim suffered minor injuries during the incident.
The following day, the Londonderry Police Department obtained a search warrant for the home the two men apparently shared. During Tuesday’s search of the property, police discovered two replica semiautomatic pistols on the property, one of which was believed to have been used in the alleged crime.
Boardman faces charges of armed robbery, second-degree assault, criminal threatening and reckless conduct, and is being held on $20,000 cash bail at Rockingham County jail.
Larochelle faces charges of second-degree assault and robbery, and is being held at Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
“This was not a random occurrence,” Lt. Ryan Kearney said this week. “All parties involved were known to each other from prior dealings, and this incident allegedly stemmed from a prior drug transaction.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424