June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Two men accused of armed robbery
LONDONDERRY — Two Londonderry men face multiple charges in connection with an armed robbery that happened in town earlier this week.
On Tuesday, local police arrested Perkins Road residents Mark James Boardman, 36, and Timothy Raymond Larochelle Jr., 27.
Police believe Boardman and Larochelle robbed an unidentified juvenile at gunpoint on Monday. The victim suffered minor injuries during the incident.
The following day, the Londonderry Police Department obtained a search warrant for the home the two men apparently shared. During Tuesday’s search of the property, police discovered two replica semiautomatic pistols on the property, one of which was believed to have been used in the alleged crime.
Boardman faces charges of armed robbery, second-degree assault, criminal threatening and reckless conduct, and is being held on $20,000 cash bail at Rockingham County jail.
Larochelle faces charges of second-degree assault and robbery, and is being held at Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
“This was not a random occurrence,” Lt. Ryan Kearney said this week. “All parties involved were known to each other from prior dealings, and this incident allegedly stemmed from a prior drug transaction.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424