May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two men accused of armed robbery
LONDONDERRY — Two Londonderry men face multiple charges in connection with an armed robbery that happened in town earlier this week.
On Tuesday, local police arrested Perkins Road residents Mark James Boardman, 36, and Timothy Raymond Larochelle Jr., 27.
Police believe Boardman and Larochelle robbed an unidentified juvenile at gunpoint on Monday. The victim suffered minor injuries during the incident.
The following day, the Londonderry Police Department obtained a search warrant for the home the two men apparently shared. During Tuesday’s search of the property, police discovered two replica semiautomatic pistols on the property, one of which was believed to have been used in the alleged crime.
Boardman faces charges of armed robbery, second-degree assault, criminal threatening and reckless conduct, and is being held on $20,000 cash bail at Rockingham County jail.
Larochelle faces charges of second-degree assault and robbery, and is being held at Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
“This was not a random occurrence,” Lt. Ryan Kearney said this week. “All parties involved were known to each other from prior dealings, and this incident allegedly stemmed from a prior drug transaction.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424