May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man charged with hosting underage drinking party
LACONIA — Police busted what they said was an underage drinking party early Wednesday morning.
Laconia police responded around 1:30 a.m. to a loud music complaint at 718 Endicott St. North, across from the Hackmatack Campground.
When they sought the person in charge of the residence, officers observed several people who appeared to be under 21 drinking alcohol, and they overheard one person say that people under 21 should hide in the basement, according to the Laconia Police Department.
Police arrested the resident of the house, Damir Seifija, 24, and charged him with facilitating an underage alcohol house party.
Twelve others were charged with unlawful/internal possession of alcohol. One person, Garret R. Dunlap, 20, was arrested and also charged with resisting arrest and obstructing police. He is being held at Belknap County Jail on $2,000 cash bail until his arraignment Friday.
Seifija was released on bail and is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424