May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man charged with hosting underage drinking party
LACONIA — Police busted what they said was an underage drinking party early Wednesday morning.
Laconia police responded around 1:30 a.m. to a loud music complaint at 718 Endicott St. North, across from the Hackmatack Campground.
When they sought the person in charge of the residence, officers observed several people who appeared to be under 21 drinking alcohol, and they overheard one person say that people under 21 should hide in the basement, according to the Laconia Police Department.
Police arrested the resident of the house, Damir Seifija, 24, and charged him with facilitating an underage alcohol house party.
Twelve others were charged with unlawful/internal possession of alcohol. One person, Garret R. Dunlap, 20, was arrested and also charged with resisting arrest and obstructing police. He is being held at Belknap County Jail on $2,000 cash bail until his arraignment Friday.
Seifija was released on bail and is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 13
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424