May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man charged with hosting underage drinking party
LACONIA — Police busted what they said was an underage drinking party early Wednesday morning.
Laconia police responded around 1:30 a.m. to a loud music complaint at 718 Endicott St. North, across from the Hackmatack Campground.
When they sought the person in charge of the residence, officers observed several people who appeared to be under 21 drinking alcohol, and they overheard one person say that people under 21 should hide in the basement, according to the Laconia Police Department.
Police arrested the resident of the house, Damir Seifija, 24, and charged him with facilitating an underage alcohol house party.
Twelve others were charged with unlawful/internal possession of alcohol. One person, Garret R. Dunlap, 20, was arrested and also charged with resisting arrest and obstructing police. He is being held at Belknap County Jail on $2,000 cash bail until his arraignment Friday.
Seifija was released on bail and is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 20
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424