June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Laconia man charged with criminal threatening
LACONIA — A local man who allegedly pointed a gun at another man's head and threatened to kill him was arrested Tuesday by Laconia police on charges of criminal threatening.
Police said Ralph C. Alexander, 53, of 169 Sheridan St., got into an argument with another man, whose name was not released by police, about 7 p.m. Tuesday at a house at 724 White Oaks Road. Alexander drew a handgun and pointed at the other man with several other people at the residence, “including several young children,” police said.
He was being held Tuesday night at Belknap County Jail, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 25
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424