May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Trespasser charged with new trespassing charge
A city man, under the umbrella of two previous criminal trespass sentences, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a new criminal trespass charge. Police said Stephen Bushey, 40, of 140 Central St., was panhandling in front of the Applebee’s Restaurant at 581 Second St., despite having been previously trespassed from the site.
Bushey also had an open can of beer and was cited for an open container violation.
Police prosecutor Steven Mangone requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for Bushey, saying Bushey is still subject to suspended sentences on criminal trespass convictions Oct. 18, 2010, and Oct. 20, 2011. He was also convicted of breach of bail on June 18, 2010.
Bushey asked Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail, “so I can change my life,” said Bushey, who added he’s currently unemployed, but: “I’m starting a job on Monday.”
Michael set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for Oct. 2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424