May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Trespasser charged with new trespassing charge
A city man, under the umbrella of two previous criminal trespass sentences, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a new criminal trespass charge. Police said Stephen Bushey, 40, of 140 Central St., was panhandling in front of the Applebee’s Restaurant at 581 Second St., despite having been previously trespassed from the site.
Bushey also had an open can of beer and was cited for an open container violation.
Police prosecutor Steven Mangone requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for Bushey, saying Bushey is still subject to suspended sentences on criminal trespass convictions Oct. 18, 2010, and Oct. 20, 2011. He was also convicted of breach of bail on June 18, 2010.
Bushey asked Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail, “so I can change my life,” said Bushey, who added he’s currently unemployed, but: “I’m starting a job on Monday.”
Michael set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for Oct. 2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 13
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424