Home » News » Public Safety
Hillsborough man hurt in Antrim crash
ANTRIM — A Hillsborough man suffered serious injuries early Saturday when he was thrown from his Jeep in an accident on Old Hancock Road, police said.
Police said Sarah Davy, 21, was driving south on Old Hancock Road about 1 a.m. Saturday when the accident happened. Her boyfriend, Adam Devlin, 22, was thrown from their Jeep and was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough for treatment. He was later flown to a Boston-area hospital.
Neither speed nor alcohol appear to be factors in the crash, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 78
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time