May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Rochester police seek help in alleged credit card fraud
ROCHESTER — Police are looking for help identifying two people who may be connected to the fraudulent use of a credit card at Walmart.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on June 9. Police opened an investigation three days later.
Police Saturday night released video surveillance photos showing two persons of interest (at right). A white woman who appeared to be in her 20s with blonde hair. A white man who also appeared to be in his 20s had a scruffy beard and wore a NASCAR hat.
Police ask anyone with information to call Officer Bonneau at the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128 or provide information and remain anonymous by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or text to: CRIMES (274637) with body of text reading: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424