May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Rochester police seek help in alleged credit card fraud
ROCHESTER — Police are looking for help identifying two people who may be connected to the fraudulent use of a credit card at Walmart.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on June 9. Police opened an investigation three days later.
Police Saturday night released video surveillance photos showing two persons of interest (at right). A white woman who appeared to be in her 20s with blonde hair. A white man who also appeared to be in his 20s had a scruffy beard and wore a NASCAR hat.
Police ask anyone with information to call Officer Bonneau at the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128 or provide information and remain anonymous by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or text to: CRIMES (274637) with body of text reading: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424