June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Rochester police seek help in alleged credit card fraud
ROCHESTER — Police are looking for help identifying two people who may be connected to the fraudulent use of a credit card at Walmart.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on June 9. Police opened an investigation three days later.
Police Saturday night released video surveillance photos showing two persons of interest (at right). A white woman who appeared to be in her 20s with blonde hair. A white man who also appeared to be in his 20s had a scruffy beard and wore a NASCAR hat.
Police ask anyone with information to call Officer Bonneau at the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128 or provide information and remain anonymous by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or text to: CRIMES (274637) with body of text reading: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 17
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424