June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Rochester police seek help in alleged credit card fraud
ROCHESTER — Police are looking for help identifying two people who may be connected to the fraudulent use of a credit card at Walmart.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on June 9. Police opened an investigation three days later.
Police Saturday night released video surveillance photos showing two persons of interest (at right). A white woman who appeared to be in her 20s with blonde hair. A white man who also appeared to be in his 20s had a scruffy beard and wore a NASCAR hat.
Police ask anyone with information to call Officer Bonneau at the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128 or provide information and remain anonymous by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or text to: CRIMES (274637) with body of text reading: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 5
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 8
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424