June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Mass. fugitive arrested in Nashua
NASHUA - A man wanted for an attempted murder in Massachusetts was arrested Thursday afternoon in Nashua.
Nashua police assisted the Boston Fugitive Task Force in locating and arresting Carlos Gonzalez-Fernandez, who turned out to be Ernesto Luis Mora-Soto, 26, of 37 Crown St., Apt. 8. He was wanted on a fugitive from justice warrant in Massachusetts on a charge of assault to murder.
Nashua detectives assisted Boston Police and ICE in the investigation.
What's next: Mora-Soto is being held without bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
- VAMC hires 15 new mental health professionals - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424