May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police arrest Greenfield woman in jewelry theft
NASHUA - A Greenfield woman is accused of stealing an expensive diamond pendant in a burglary and then pawning it for $3,000 at a local jewelry store, police said.
Ashleigh Starr, 26, of 212 Slip Road, was arrested Thursday on charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property, both class A felonies.
The investigation began on Jan. 28 when Greenfield police called Nashua about a burglary in their town. A pendant with a diamond it it was taken in the burglary and pawned at the Nashua jewelry store. Lt. Michael Moushegian said he did not know the value of the pendant.
Police checked with the store and determined Starr pawned the pendant for $3,000 and was given a receipt for the sale.
Her bail was set at $3,500 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424