May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Bedford man arrested in Massachusetts for robberies
ANDOVER, Mass. — A man wanted in connection with two bank robberies in Manchester was arrested over the weekend in Massachusetts.
Andover police caught Joel Gordon, 30, of Bedford and arrested him on New Hampshire warrants charging him with robbing the TD Bank and Digital Credit Union earlier this month.
Gordon is being held and will appear in the Lawrence District Court today on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, according to Andover police. He will then be extradited to New Hampshire to face the robbery charges.
Manchester police said Gordon entered the credit union just after 10:30 a.m. Wednesday and approached a teller, handing her a note demanding cash. He indicated he had a gun, although none was shown.The teller handed over some money, and police said Gordon fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators reviewed bank surveillance video and immediately recognized the robber as Gordon, who is wanted for robbing TD Bank on South Main Street on June 11.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424