May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Bedford man arrested in Massachusetts for robberies
ANDOVER, Mass. — A man wanted in connection with two bank robberies in Manchester was arrested over the weekend in Massachusetts.
Andover police caught Joel Gordon, 30, of Bedford and arrested him on New Hampshire warrants charging him with robbing the TD Bank and Digital Credit Union earlier this month.
Gordon is being held and will appear in the Lawrence District Court today on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, according to Andover police. He will then be extradited to New Hampshire to face the robbery charges.
Manchester police said Gordon entered the credit union just after 10:30 a.m. Wednesday and approached a teller, handing her a note demanding cash. He indicated he had a gun, although none was shown.The teller handed over some money, and police said Gordon fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators reviewed bank surveillance video and immediately recognized the robber as Gordon, who is wanted for robbing TD Bank on South Main Street on June 11.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424