June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Bedford man arrested in Massachusetts for robberies
ANDOVER, Mass. — A man wanted in connection with two bank robberies in Manchester was arrested over the weekend in Massachusetts.
Andover police caught Joel Gordon, 30, of Bedford and arrested him on New Hampshire warrants charging him with robbing the TD Bank and Digital Credit Union earlier this month.
Gordon is being held and will appear in the Lawrence District Court today on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, according to Andover police. He will then be extradited to New Hampshire to face the robbery charges.
Manchester police said Gordon entered the credit union just after 10:30 a.m. Wednesday and approached a teller, handing her a note demanding cash. He indicated he had a gun, although none was shown.The teller handed over some money, and police said Gordon fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Investigators reviewed bank surveillance video and immediately recognized the robber as Gordon, who is wanted for robbing TD Bank on South Main Street on June 11.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424