June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man arrested in knife threat
NASHUA - A city man is being held on $10,000 cash bail accused of threatening two teens with a knife.
Jesse Reidy, 19, of 104 Pine St., Apt. 3, was arrested early Monday morning on two counts of criminal threatening, both class B felonies, and a charge of possessing a dangerous weapon, a class A misdemeanor. He also was wanted for not appearing at a court hearing.
The arrest stemmed from a call at 12:30 a.m. concerning a "disturbance" involving about a dozen people at West Hollis and Wilder streets, according to a press release.
Lt. Frank Sullivan said a group of people was yelling and swearing with a fight imminent. Officers arriving on the scene put an end to the disorderly conduct and no one was injured.
However, prior to their arrival, police said Reidy threatened a 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl with a knife.
What's next:Reidy is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424