May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua man arrested in knife threat
NASHUA - A city man is being held on $10,000 cash bail accused of threatening two teens with a knife.
Jesse Reidy, 19, of 104 Pine St., Apt. 3, was arrested early Monday morning on two counts of criminal threatening, both class B felonies, and a charge of possessing a dangerous weapon, a class A misdemeanor. He also was wanted for not appearing at a court hearing.
The arrest stemmed from a call at 12:30 a.m. concerning a "disturbance" involving about a dozen people at West Hollis and Wilder streets, according to a press release.
Lt. Frank Sullivan said a group of people was yelling and swearing with a fight imminent. Officers arriving on the scene put an end to the disorderly conduct and no one was injured.
However, prior to their arrival, police said Reidy threatened a 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl with a knife.
What's next:Reidy is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424