May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man arrested in knife threat
NASHUA - A city man is being held on $10,000 cash bail accused of threatening two teens with a knife.
Jesse Reidy, 19, of 104 Pine St., Apt. 3, was arrested early Monday morning on two counts of criminal threatening, both class B felonies, and a charge of possessing a dangerous weapon, a class A misdemeanor. He also was wanted for not appearing at a court hearing.
The arrest stemmed from a call at 12:30 a.m. concerning a "disturbance" involving about a dozen people at West Hollis and Wilder streets, according to a press release.
Lt. Frank Sullivan said a group of people was yelling and swearing with a fight imminent. Officers arriving on the scene put an end to the disorderly conduct and no one was injured.
However, prior to their arrival, police said Reidy threatened a 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl with a knife.
What's next:Reidy is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 20
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424