June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man arrested in knife threat
NASHUA - A city man is being held on $10,000 cash bail accused of threatening two teens with a knife.
Jesse Reidy, 19, of 104 Pine St., Apt. 3, was arrested early Monday morning on two counts of criminal threatening, both class B felonies, and a charge of possessing a dangerous weapon, a class A misdemeanor. He also was wanted for not appearing at a court hearing.
The arrest stemmed from a call at 12:30 a.m. concerning a "disturbance" involving about a dozen people at West Hollis and Wilder streets, according to a press release.
Lt. Frank Sullivan said a group of people was yelling and swearing with a fight imminent. Officers arriving on the scene put an end to the disorderly conduct and no one was injured.
However, prior to their arrival, police said Reidy threatened a 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl with a knife.
What's next:Reidy is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424