June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man arrested in knife threat
NASHUA - A city man is being held on $10,000 cash bail accused of threatening two teens with a knife.
Jesse Reidy, 19, of 104 Pine St., Apt. 3, was arrested early Monday morning on two counts of criminal threatening, both class B felonies, and a charge of possessing a dangerous weapon, a class A misdemeanor. He also was wanted for not appearing at a court hearing.
The arrest stemmed from a call at 12:30 a.m. concerning a "disturbance" involving about a dozen people at West Hollis and Wilder streets, according to a press release.
Lt. Frank Sullivan said a group of people was yelling and swearing with a fight imminent. Officers arriving on the scene put an end to the disorderly conduct and no one was injured.
However, prior to their arrival, police said Reidy threatened a 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl with a knife.
What's next:Reidy is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424