June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man accused of choking, head-butting woman
NASHUA - A local man is charged with assault, accused of head-butting and choking a woman and also spitting in her face.
Evan Grasso, 31, of 33 Whitney St., was arrested late Sunday night at his home after officers went there in response to a 911 emergency hang-up call.
Grasso was charged with second degree assault, a class B felony; two counts of simple assault, and two criminal mischief complaints, all class A misdemeanors.
Police said Grasso also broke a bedroom door and a bathroom vanity.
The woman did not sustain serious injuries in the incident, police said in a press release.
Grasso is being held on $7,000 cash pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424