May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua man accused of choking, head-butting woman
NASHUA - A local man is charged with assault, accused of head-butting and choking a woman and also spitting in her face.
Evan Grasso, 31, of 33 Whitney St., was arrested late Sunday night at his home after officers went there in response to a 911 emergency hang-up call.
Grasso was charged with second degree assault, a class B felony; two counts of simple assault, and two criminal mischief complaints, all class A misdemeanors.
Police said Grasso also broke a bedroom door and a bathroom vanity.
The woman did not sustain serious injuries in the incident, police said in a press release.
Grasso is being held on $7,000 cash pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424