June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man accused of choking, head-butting woman
NASHUA - A local man is charged with assault, accused of head-butting and choking a woman and also spitting in her face.
Evan Grasso, 31, of 33 Whitney St., was arrested late Sunday night at his home after officers went there in response to a 911 emergency hang-up call.
Grasso was charged with second degree assault, a class B felony; two counts of simple assault, and two criminal mischief complaints, all class A misdemeanors.
Police said Grasso also broke a bedroom door and a bathroom vanity.
The woman did not sustain serious injuries in the incident, police said in a press release.
Grasso is being held on $7,000 cash pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424