May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man accused of choking, head-butting woman
NASHUA - A local man is charged with assault, accused of head-butting and choking a woman and also spitting in her face.
Evan Grasso, 31, of 33 Whitney St., was arrested late Sunday night at his home after officers went there in response to a 911 emergency hang-up call.
Grasso was charged with second degree assault, a class B felony; two counts of simple assault, and two criminal mischief complaints, all class A misdemeanors.
Police said Grasso also broke a bedroom door and a bathroom vanity.
The woman did not sustain serious injuries in the incident, police said in a press release.
Grasso is being held on $7,000 cash pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424