May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua woman accused of trying to run over husband - twice
NASHUA - A woman is accused of threatening her husband with a knife and trying to run him over with her car - twice.
April Frantz, 37, of 49 Lund St., is charged with criminal threatening, criminal mischief and reckless conduct, all class B felonies.
Police were sent to the Frantz home just before 8 p.m. Sunday and found a car crashed into the garage.
Frantz allegedly threatened her husband with a knife and then drove her car through the closed garage door, near where he was standing.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Frantz backed up and then "did it again."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424