June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua woman accused of trying to run over husband - twice
NASHUA - A woman is accused of threatening her husband with a knife and trying to run him over with her car - twice.
April Frantz, 37, of 49 Lund St., is charged with criminal threatening, criminal mischief and reckless conduct, all class B felonies.
Police were sent to the Frantz home just before 8 p.m. Sunday and found a car crashed into the garage.
Frantz allegedly threatened her husband with a knife and then drove her car through the closed garage door, near where he was standing.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Frantz backed up and then "did it again."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
- Pinkerton Academy grads told they are 'a promising generation' - 0
- Lawmakers' talks break down; student ID not valid for voting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424