May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Six arrested at sobriety checkpoints
Closeup on sobriety checkpoints in New Hampshire
PORTSMOUTH — Six people were arrested in sobriety checkpoints held Friday night in the Portsmouth area.
Local police charged four people with driving under the influence during a checkpoint held from 11 p.m. Friday to 2 a.m. Saturday on the northbound lane of the Route 1 bypass near the Sara Mildred Long Bridge, according to Portsmouth police. They were Steve Coughlin, 42, of Peabody, Mass., Michael McFadden, 48, of Hampton Falls, Joshua Mokarzel, 21, of Falmouth, Maine, and Ernest John Morin, 51, of Portsmouth.
Police screened 126 drivers during the checkpoint, according to a police press release.
Also Friday night, state police held a checkpoint on the Spaulding Turnpike in Portsmouth, where troopers screened 204 cars and arrested two motorists for driving while intoxicated.
They were Nadine Trott, 47, of Dover, and Joshua M. Hussey, 21, of Farmington, who was charged with aggravated DWI and disobeying a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424