May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Alleged bank robber caught in Massachusetts
ANDOVER, Mass. - A Bedford man wanted for robbing a Manchester, N.H., bank was arrested Saturday morning by police in Andover.
Joel Gordon, 30, allegedly robbed the TD Bank at 293 South Main St. in Manchester, N.H., on June 11, police said.
Surveillance cameras captured digital photos of the man, which helped to identify him.
Police said Gordon entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding cash. While no weapon was shown, the man implied he was armed, so the teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the robber fled.
Manchester police did not know when Gordon would be returned to New Hampshire to face charges.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 7
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 4
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 10
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 16
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 1
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424