June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Alleged bank robber caught in Massachusetts
ANDOVER, Mass. - A Bedford man wanted for robbing a Manchester, N.H., bank was arrested Saturday morning by police in Andover.
Joel Gordon, 30, allegedly robbed the TD Bank at 293 South Main St. in Manchester, N.H., on June 11, police said.
Surveillance cameras captured digital photos of the man, which helped to identify him.
Police said Gordon entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding cash. While no weapon was shown, the man implied he was armed, so the teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the robber fled.
Manchester police did not know when Gordon would be returned to New Hampshire to face charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424