May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester police searching for bank robber
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Members First Credit Union branch on Bridge Street Saturday morning.
Police Sgt. Richard Brennan said a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall with a thin build, brownish-blond hair and short, scruffy facial hair handed a teller a note demanding cash about 10:30 a.m. Saturday. He left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money and ran away on foot, Brennan said.
The man did not indicate whether he had a weapon, Brennan said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 688-8711 or anonymously at the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 0
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424