May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police seek man with spider tattoo in Target theft
CONCORD — Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man with a spider tattoo suspected of taking $450 worth of goods from Target last month.
The theft, which included an X-Box 360 videogame system, an X-Box 360 Kinect Sensor and a box of Huggies, happened about 6 p.m. on May 16 at the 80 D'Amante Drive store.
The thief is described as a white man, 20 to 30 years old with a distinctive spider tattoo on his right wrist.
Police released a picture of the alleged thief, taken from the store's video surveillance, and is asking the public for help in identifying him.
Anyone who has information about this crime or any other criminal incident is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and a message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424