May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police seek man with spider tattoo in Target theft
CONCORD — Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man with a spider tattoo suspected of taking $450 worth of goods from Target last month.
The theft, which included an X-Box 360 videogame system, an X-Box 360 Kinect Sensor and a box of Huggies, happened about 6 p.m. on May 16 at the 80 D'Amante Drive store.
The thief is described as a white man, 20 to 30 years old with a distinctive spider tattoo on his right wrist.
Police released a picture of the alleged thief, taken from the store's video surveillance, and is asking the public for help in identifying him.
Anyone who has information about this crime or any other criminal incident is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and a message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424