June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police seek man with spider tattoo in Target theft
CONCORD — Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man with a spider tattoo suspected of taking $450 worth of goods from Target last month.
The theft, which included an X-Box 360 videogame system, an X-Box 360 Kinect Sensor and a box of Huggies, happened about 6 p.m. on May 16 at the 80 D'Amante Drive store.
The thief is described as a white man, 20 to 30 years old with a distinctive spider tattoo on his right wrist.
Police released a picture of the alleged thief, taken from the store's video surveillance, and is asking the public for help in identifying him.
Anyone who has information about this crime or any other criminal incident is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and a message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
- VAMC hires 15 new mental health professionals - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
George Will: A case for upward mobility
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424