May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Speeding stop results in felony charges for driver
NASHUA — A Wilton man is facing felony charges after an officer found a loaded gun and drugs inside his car after stopping him for speeding, police said.
Michael Perfito, 30, of 229 Temple St., was arrested about 9:10 p.m. Monday and charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of a narcotic drug, both class B felonies, and carrying a firearm without a license, a class A misdemeanor.
According to a press release, an officer stopped Perfito’s vehicle for speeding on the Everett Turnpike and arrested him after determining there was a warrant out for his arrest.
A subsequent search resulted in the firearm being found along with Oxycontin.
Police said Perfito was convicted in Hillsborough County Superior Court North in 2000 for felony theft.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424