May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Speeding stop results in felony charges for driver
NASHUA — A Wilton man is facing felony charges after an officer found a loaded gun and drugs inside his car after stopping him for speeding, police said.
Michael Perfito, 30, of 229 Temple St., was arrested about 9:10 p.m. Monday and charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of a narcotic drug, both class B felonies, and carrying a firearm without a license, a class A misdemeanor.
According to a press release, an officer stopped Perfito’s vehicle for speeding on the Everett Turnpike and arrested him after determining there was a warrant out for his arrest.
A subsequent search resulted in the firearm being found along with Oxycontin.
Police said Perfito was convicted in Hillsborough County Superior Court North in 2000 for felony theft.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 35
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424